Friday, November 15, 2013

Fireworks and Big Pools of Fun (7/13)


Despite my crazy tooth and the crazy sitting on the grass,
one of the lackeys let me play with his phone while listening to 
the band play...aka awaiting fireworks in my favorite zoo.

E. slept through the concert.

The incredible power of cuteness woke E. up.

My advice little J.--
use your powers for good and not evil.

Once the fireworks started E. thought it 
best to shield her eyes.  Maybe she was worried about burning ash?

The next day was spent setting my Grandma up with a sweet phone.


Then there was some playtime with my favorite A.


I witnessed more lackey love and random acts of cuteness.

Auntie L. tried to bridge the K. and E. divide.

More gaming with my favorite A.

This was followed by a day of Big Pooling.

Auntie L. demonstrates how she can be used as a floatation device.

Yes.  They let me in with the crazy tooth...not considered a weapon after all.

I showed off my skillz.


 

Then it was time to soak up some rays
while considering my many blessings.
(Yes. Despite our sibling like relationship--Auntie L.--is definately one of them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment