Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Summary Summer (7/13)

After Grandma and Grandpa left there was not much else to summer.
Here I am riding my bike in the back country.


E. and I took lessons to swim better.



Orange and Tummy brought their little siblings to visit.





With my Mom's help--my crazy tooth finally vacated my mouth.


There were random goats to avoid in the middle of town.

The splash park had caution tape around it.

Then there was family camp.
We did a little horse riding



Dad and I played some tether ball.

Then we decided to enjoy a nice game of  extreme family kickball.
Daddy broke his leg/ankle to secure our teams win.
After that--the camp and ultimately my summer changed dramatically.

There is the boot Daddy got as a camp souvenir.

(As an aside--I found this bus in one of the back lots at our family camp...
Really? Is this the "Raindrops Falling on my Head" guy?)

Thank God our camp neighbors had these anti-gravity chairs so Daddy could elevate his leg.

E. still smiling.

Make no mistake--extreme family kickball gets you put in a hospital bed
for surgery and ends any exciting summer plans you might have been making.

No comments:

Post a Comment