Monday, November 04, 2013

Timely Tour (6/13)

My Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Terry
came to visit and see where we live.

I brought a camera along to try
and get some great shots of the day.

Like this shot of my Mommy
taking a picture through a view finder.
(What? I don't even have a view finder on my camera--do you?)

We showed them important things like caution signs used as bridges.


We treated them to a picnic by a lovely lake.
We took them to another lake for a little walk.

I again checked out the temperature...
almost ready for some swimming.  :)


Then--in an unexpected move--
we abandoned the lakes for a visit to
Daddy's workplace.
(You did not see that coming, did ya?)

Then we went on the bridge tour.
 
You know--where we dare you
to walk close to the terrifying  "unguarded flowing liquid death trap."

.
I think they enjoyed it.
(Grandma does seem to be holding me tightly doesn't she?)




My Grandma--loves plants and always stops to show them to me,
tell me what the plant is, and something about the plant.
(Yes--I am a pretty lucky guy.)



I always like to dangle over the edge a little--
my Mommy gets really excited about it.

Hey--isn't it time for you to come for the bridge tour?

No comments:

Post a Comment