Saturday, November 16, 2013

Grandparent Grab 7/13)

My Grandma Joan and Grandpa Marion came home with us
when we left Kansas.
( We were hoping they would just decide to stay.)

We took them to see my Daddy's workplace.


Inside the stacks--I think Grandpa Marion was glad to be there
don't let his frown fool you.

Some famous hotel photos...

Then it was outside for some forced bridge visits.

My grandparents have cool glasses that turn dark when they are outside.

 
Grandma bought me a Hawaiian Shaved Ice--by far the best part of the bridge tour.  
(My Mom has some unexplained negative feelings about Hawaiian Shaved Ice.)
We made it to Magnito next...look at those roses!

Another beautiful garden...Grandma and Grandpa
thought it was hot and found a nice bench while E. and I explored.




My Mom tried to convince us to visit another garden--but she had to go by herself.
Maybe on their next visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment