Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lake People (8/13)

 
My August was mostly spent swimming 
in my neighbor's pool--which is cool I know.  

Then Auntie L. showed up and we left our neighborhood.


We rented a boat and spent the day on a beautiful lake.
(The lake was a beautiful blue but my Mom was working 
on her manual photography--which needs a lot of work.)



I did some pretend fishing on a passage way between the big and
little lakes.


Daddy drove with his cast on...
this was his first outing since his surgery.

The little lake was amazing...
beautiful clear water and nice sandy beaches.

We did do some swimming.
Keep your eye on the orange floaty.



Despite the lack of pictures it was a great day at the lake.  

Once we had recovered from our day on the lake--
we took Auntie L. a on our favorite hike.


I think it is one of her favorites too.

Yeah--I crossed that! 

It was great to be out and about...
Thanks Auntie L.!

No comments:

Post a Comment