Saturday, November 09, 2013

Trip to Topeka (6/13)

My Auntie M. thinks if she just
shows me corn in Oklahoma I will decide I want to farm there.

We also stopped by a field where Uncle J. was
cutting some wheat.  It was amazingly hot.

Those were just short stops because
our real goal was a road trip.
Notice that cool tooth hanging out of my mouth?

Our road trip was a success and we made it to Great Auntie Ann's
house...she lives by a lovely lake.

She took us to her garden for some fresh fruit.


Auntie M. will be seen with her camera in the background.

We went for a walk around the lake and E. found a new friend.

There was a lovely sunset to enjoy on our way back to the house.

The next day Grandma Joan and A. joined us.  Here we are catching fireflies.


The pool was never quite ready to swim in--but
we had a great time thinking about it.

The last thing we did was attend Hilary's wedding.
 We had a great time.



No comments:

Post a Comment