Saturday, December 29, 2012

Festival Fun

 Uncle Mark was not at the festival the next day...
so E. had to find food for herself.

 Kettle corn!

 I was introduced to cotton candy.

 I really like sugar in any form.

 I like the snow cone better for a hot day.

 I fed E. since uncle Mark wasn't there.

 Aunt L. found E. after she wandered off by herself.

 S. and I found a shady tree to enjoy.

 There were a lot of sticks to be found.

 We had a lot of fun.

 E. fell asleep with some very loud music in the background.

 S. and I liked the music so much that we decided to 
take a break from our play to dance.

 There were two stages and beside one of them was this great statute 
of a bear.

 A. joined me.

 Then S. joined A and I.

 Grandma bought some ice cream to share.

 J. decided she needed to be on the bear.

 I decided I needed to be back on the bear.

 The girls did not want to look at the camera.

 E. did not learn her lesson about walking away.
"These shoes are made for walking..."

 E. thought the bear would be fun.

A. decided to join her.
Fun festival finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment