Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Camp

 We stayed in the same campground last year.
Mommy hoped  we would stay in the same campsite--
but it was closed because part of the hill had slid away. 

 We found a nice campsite near by where I used my awsome
skills in marshmallow roasting.

 I find it best to cook two at a time.

 I am used my skills to make s'mores for everyone.

 E. enjoyed my her s'more.

 But E. really just likes her graham cracker plain.

 E. did a little roasting as well.

 We like to play cards before we go to bed.

 Aunt Linda and Mommy did not put up our shelter--so
there was little more competition with bugs.

 This is the middle fork again.  
It has the clearest water.

 Lovely spot.
 
 This is where the middle fork splits off of patrick creek and the other forks.

 Here we are by patrick creek.

E. working on her rock skipping technique. 

We found a spot just to sit down and enjoy the cool morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment