Thursday, December 13, 2012

Seasonal Sometimes

There is a seasonal bridge that connects Stout Grove to Mill Creek trail
that Mommy was hoping to utilize.

I guess the water was too high in July to put the seasonal bridge in place.

So Mommy and Aunt L. took off their shoes and helped E. and I across.
Aunt Linda was lucky enough to go across more than once.
Thanks Aunt L.!

Here is the view from the other side of the bank.

Yes--we have been here before.
However, my Mommy and Aunt L. had never been on this trail.


Sometimes you just have to look up and be amazed.

This was another exciting obstacle on our hike.

 I am a bit of a trail blazer.

On the other side...

Well--I have been here before.

E. on the trail behind me.

She really did hike quite awhile by herself.

cool bridge.

Me looking small next to those trees.

We made it to the road!

You might recognize that stump.

We found a quiet place to take a break.

Back at Stout Grove parking lot we had a little snack.
Hiking can make one "hangry".




No comments:

Post a Comment