Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Moving Musical

 In August we got on a plane to meet J.

 I usually am the only person reading the emergency information.

 We rented a car.

 We made it to meet the sweet new cousin J.

 J. smiling at E.

 My cousin S. came to see me.

 Rainbow!

 I went to the Tumbleweed festival--to listen some music and meet some
dinosaurs.

 Yes--I put my head into this bony skeleton!

 C. and I ran into this guy on stilts.

 Dinosaurs visited with E. as well.

 This one tried to take E.'s sticks.

E. stared it down until it left the sticks alone.
 
 K. tried to play with E.

 Uncle Mark came to establish himself as the favorite.

 It is lucky he did--so that E. got some food.

 All the little girl cousins wanted in on the snowcone feed.

 Yes--life is good!


 E. really enjoyed herself
and there was music the whole time!

 I got my face painted and K. bonded with me.

 She is really cute.

 I think she likes me.

 We had fun together.


 E. was really excited when the turkey leg arrived.

 E. is quite a lover of meat.

More snow cone to share--
what a fun festival day!

No comments:

Post a Comment