Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Rambling Roadtrip (11/13)


I got to visit my friends in November...
this is us praying before breakfast-- as you can tell
some of us are more serious about praying
than others.

 We had a great time together.

 
We visited some other people on our way down south but
we failed to take pictures and left Bear's dish behind.

 I also got to visit B.

 
 Our real goal was to visit Nana and Papa.

 I think they were glad to see us.

 We also made a side trip to Narnia...unfortunately,
we met no faun named Mr. Tumnus.
 
 Then there was a visit with our uppity friends--I
sadly was unable to get off my Mom's phone long enough to really catch up.
Joking--I was taking some pictures.

 
 Do not worry--we did not forget to visit the other Country.
There were a lot of wonderful friends and family but we failed to take pictures of them all.
What a blessing it was to go on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment