Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Carving and Costumes (10/13)

 My Daddy helped me carve my pumpkin.

 
 I had to design it and dig out the guts.

Daddy did the cutting.

 
 
 
 E. carved her pumpkin with Mommy.

 
 We thought they looked pretty cool.
 
 For some reason my Mommy scheduled swimming lessons during the
annual candy grab night.

 We were the only kids in our classes.
I guess some parents know how to prioritize.

 We did make it home and E. passed out candy to our neighbors.

 My friend T. and her family from India came over
for a perspective on the American tradition of begging for candy
from our neighbors.

 
"This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences..." 
Captian America

No comments:

Post a Comment