Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Oceangoing Gratitude (11/13)


 Thanksgiving day started with a beautiful sunrise.

 I got up with the big girls to watch it unfold over the water.

 "The heavens are telling of the glory of God; 
And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands." Psalm 19:1

 
E. got us just in time to see the ending flourish.

Then it was that time of year I put on my turkey hat and give thanks.

 Everyone is expected to do the same.

 That's my Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Terry giving thanks.

Daddy had a stunning turkey hat moment.

Aunt L. tried to snap chat E.'s giving thanks.

 Hope you put on your turkey hat too.

Then it was time to just relax...

 and be grateful for all God's gifts.

 
Thank you God for my family and your beautiful creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment