Monday, December 09, 2013

Observance, Orchard, and Olds (9/13)


In September, we celebrated Daddy.

My friend J. invited me to go pick apples with her.

We did a little picking and a lot of eating.

(There should be some video footage here...
Blogger would not upload my video...
so just imagine me--only in motion.)

We made some cider for my parents.

I am pretty much a mechanical genius.

Great day to be in the orchard--thanks J. and family.

Then there was a dreamy car show
where I got my picture taken in a race car.
(That is going to be a great picture to show when I actually am a race car driver.)

There were more dreamy cars to view--notice E. riding with Daddy and
yes--the cast came off and Daddy got to wear the boot again.

The car show really wasn't that dreamy--just the lens on my photographer's camera
was a little on the dreamy side.

No comments:

Post a Comment