Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Peregrinations (10/13)

 
 Once October came--we realized we needed to visit a pumpkin patch
for all our pumpkin needs.
I invited my friend J.

 
 
 Great leaves were found for playing purposes.

 
 
 We found a corn maze so we could get lost among the cornstalks.

Colorful corn discovered!
   E. agreed to be an audience member for our impromptu concert.

 
 Our performance was spectacular!

It was time to find our pumpkins.

 There were a lot of rotten ones. :(

 
On our way to discover fall colors we found some animal
skins to examine.

 I found a viewfinder to find some views.

 
 Pretty fall colors on a less than pretty day.

 My parents located a road less traveled,
where we discovered this cool old mill.

 
 
 Our final stop was a beach.

 There really is nothing like a sandy beach in crazy wind.

 
 J. decided she would rather experience it in the car 
with Mommy and E.

Not me--I love sand pelting my face!
Looks like the ocean doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment