Friday, April 10, 2009

Picnic and Hike


Sometimes we picnic. I love eating outside.
I think Daddy must have been really hungry.


We started walking uphill and I started collecting sticks...


My Daddy would not let me ride in the pack on his back with my sticks--so I had to leave them behind.

We went by an area where there were piles of rocks.


When we got past the rocks we had a lovely view of the surrounding mountains.


My Daddy got tired of carrying me and Mommy wanting us to stop so she could take pictures.


At some point we stopped and I found some rocks to throw.


I planned on taking these rocks home but Daddy would not carry me and the rocks in the pack.


The views seemed much better on the way down.


Before we got in the car--my Mommy and I posed for a picture and "bear" pushed her way between us I think she wanted to be in the picture too.

1 comment:

  1. We have a big stick in my growing rock garden that Christian picked up on my birthday hike.

    ReplyDelete