Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Eggs Extravaganza

On Easter I was ready after dinner to hunt for some pagan eggs. I had changed out of church going clothes and was ready for action!


One of the first eggs--of course my paparazzi were asking for me to hold up my prize.


With some of the eggs I needed a little help.


It really is spring here--doesn't my Great Uncle and Aunt's back yard look beautiful.


Although there was no competition I felt the need to run!!!!


Once I had found all 22 eggs I got a congratulatory high five from my Great Uncle Ted.


I started to distribute my spoils to my loyal fans.

One of the eggs once it got wet was a towel which had a train on it--so I needed to do my train impression for the crowd.

Once I had the towel I felt like I needed to do my Jesus impression and wash some feet.



Here I am with my loyal fans.


This is dog's name is Bonnie--she was not allowed to look for eggs so she needed a little comfort.
Hope you all had a great Easter...He is risen indeed!!!

3 comments:

  1. what a pretty place to hunt for eggs...and are you ever the center of attention!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the label still conjures up idol-worshipping chickens. That's what I get for growing up on Gary Larson. Adios Amoebas

    ReplyDelete
  3. chickens who worship idols? 22 eggs for one little boy to find--you worked hard!

    ReplyDelete