Saturday, April 25, 2009

Down by the Riverside


We had a picnic with all of my fans close to the river.
(My Mommy did not take a group photo but she did remember a tablecloth.)
This is Daddy and I posing with our hats on backwards--I am not sure why my Daddy is trying to look so mean.


I found many rocks that I could throw into the water.


With so many rocks it was difficult to make just the right choice.


We played fetch with Bear.


Bear was successful in bringing back most sticks but not all.
(My Grandpa Ed is in the background trying to get pictures.)


Bear loves to swim and I was amazed that she could swim against the current so well.


My Grandpa Ed and I had a great time playing together.
(I should mention that this was a great time until my Daddy noticed the ticks on me--I do not think we will be back there anytime soon.)

I don't want to overemphasize my trendsetting ways but I never saw my Grandpa wear his hat like this until he saw me do it...
I sure enjoy the time with my Grandpa when he comes to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment