Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fun in the sun with O and T


When I go to a playground I love to slide down the slide.


Once in awhile we go to the playground with Oren and Tobin


I think I have mentioned often my affinity for sticks...this was a short lived time of fun that my Mother put a stop to...something about losing an eye...


We all love to climb but really do not love to look at the camera...


Here is one of the group pictures where there was no awareness of a camera.


Oren and I had a lot of fun and we can look at the camera at the same time once in awhile.
(This was actually a group shot where the rest of the group was not prepared for the photo.)


We had a lot of fun...I am looking forward to more days like this with Oren and Tobin.

2 comments:

  1. does everyone who is born in Oregan, have to have their names rhyme w/ said state?

    ReplyDelete