Monday, April 06, 2009

Boy Scout Tree Trail


After Cousin Drew came to visit my Daddy revealed that he had never been to the end of the Boy Scout Tree Trail. So here we are in a not so great picture at the beginning of the trail--my Mommy tried to get it so you could see our faces but the sun is too strong.


Here is almost the same shot of us in the sunbeam...you can kind of see how big the trees are and how small we are in comparison.



I walked a lot of the way myself and I did not collect all of the sticks I wanted to bring home.


There were big trees in on the trail we had to climb over to finish the trail.


At the end of the marvelous trail is a waterfall...it was beautiful.


Mommy brought us some food to eat when we got to eat by the waterfall.

Here is a picture of me, my Mommy and a dog that suspiciously looks like our dog.


In all honesty--most of the way Daddy carried me in the JEO pack...I have a strong and wonderful Daddy.


I love big trees and you (Hilary and Charles) should come and see the trees for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you and the trees so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you happen to find the Boy Scout Tree along the way? I saw it for the first time this year.

    Cheers,

    M. D. Vaden Redwood Adventures

    Beaverton / Portland

    ReplyDelete