Monday, December 15, 2008

Train Show


Trains on tracks with trees, cars, buildings, mountains... oh my! This was so glorious--you must go and see a train show yourself.


Did you know there are trains made out of LEGOS!


Here I should mention my eyes in these pictures--my Mom insists on using the red eye correction--so that you don't know that all of these indoor pictures--I have bright red eyes.


I appreciated how Daddy would hold me up so that I could get a better view of the trains. Some of the train lay-outs had special little people platforms for me.




A simple train lay-out is a thing a beauty


This was a replica of a real place my Mommy told me--something called the Royal Gorge.



Everyone was sad to leave this magical place--even my Daddy could not help but cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment