Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chemistree

Mommy and Daddy decided we should get a "real" Christmas tree this year.
They told me about going to the woods and chopping down a tree to bring home....hmmm...


Here I am waiting to go to the woods...don't I look warm?


Here we are--not at the woods...instead a tree farm--no woods for me...


I was ready to go and search but Daddy and Mommy decided they wanted a different kind of tree.


This is the second tree "farm" where the farmer in the background told my Mommy that he farms plastic...the climate here is really too harsh for Christmas trees--so he just ships them in from elsewhere.


Finally we went to a tree lot in front of St. Vincent DePaul's run by the local Knights of Columbus... so much for the going to the woods...well I guess someone went to the woods right?

1 comment: