Monday, December 29, 2008

Chemist Morning


My Mommy and Daddy--after we ate breakfast, lit some candles and Daddy read to us--had me pick out a present from under our tree...I picked the one to Daddy that Mommy and I had wrapped a long time ago. I told Daddy "Daddy teeth brush"


After I got lots of presents out from under the tree for Daddy--I got some presents to open too. This is where all my cars had gone.


Here I am carefully taking the paper off.


A train from The Thomas and Friends series... how did they know I would love it?


More unwrapping...


A plane... look at it sparkle.


It is a Monkey puppet...I do a great Monkey impression. Ooh...Ooh...


The biggest present of all!


Of course it takes a great deal of skill and a Mommy and Daddy to actually get it out of the package. Hope you all had a great Christmas morning too!

No comments:

Post a Comment