Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chemist Snow


I woke up one morning and there was Christmas snow outside.


Here I am posing for my Mommy--why can't I just go and play?


The playground was covered in snow but so much fun!


I think my Mommy needs to get me better mittens--these are definitely not for snow.


Here I am climbing the monkey bars.


Look at the beautiful white playground.

I went down the slide...really fast!


I tried to climb up the slide--but that was beyond my skill level.


This is not my snow man--someone came out even before I got there and made it.


When we got inside my Mommy made me hot chocolate...I really did not like it very much.

2 comments:

  1. I make such good hot chocolate--you will have to try some when you come to visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna doesn't like Hot Chocolate either.

    ReplyDelete