Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving Hugs

Aunt Linda and I posing--no hugging here

We might not have been caught hugging--but Aunt Linda and I laughed a lot (notice the family eye--my Mom says I can combat this in the future with training in the posed smile)


Here is a hug for second cousin Cameron (me again with the eye)

Here is where I had to strong arm Cameron into a real hug


My Nana is really sweet


Here is my strong arm hug for Nana


A kiss from my Papa--not just a hug


A hug for Papa


I liked the hugging--but my favorite part of the Thanksgiving fun was a snack table just my size (look I am getting to eat whole grapes before my Mom noticed and put the grapes on a table not my size.)

2 comments:

  1. I think Linda looks so happy because she has gotten lots of Jonathan hugs...save some for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs always available--just come visit.

    ReplyDelete