Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Photo Search (5/13)

We celebrated Mother's day
by having Daddy push E. and I around in a large
cart Mommy can't push around.

Lilacs are one of my Mommy's favorite
flowers if this had not been a public park I would
have picked some for her and not just taken a picture.

There I am pausing for another photo op.
When you carry a camera on a hike you have to get pictures of 
everything.

 You have to keep your camera at the ready with every step.

Other people start leaving you behind if you are a serious photographer.

I did catch up to look at the map with Daddy.

I got to talk to these very nice women who
did not seem to be dressed for a hike.

My favorite part of this hike is the beaver activity.

I agreed to stop my photo search for to pose with my Mommy and E.
 
I felt it only fair to pose with Daddy too!
 
More posing with Mommy.
 
My camera did not have the battery power to make it
all the way to the end with me.
I feel the need to let everyone know it's all OK 
with a thumbs up sign quite often.
 
E. spent the last moments of the hike not hiking at all.
 
After the hike we spent some time playing on the playground.
 
Mother's day fun for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sisters hiking on Mothers Day! What a treat! Is there a convent nearby? Can we visit?

    ReplyDelete