Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hope and Beyond (5/13)


Sometimes my parents take us on long drives to nowhere--
on this particular day they took us Beyond Hope.

.
We did get to do some exploring.
Bear was so excited to get out of the van.

I guess E. was too.

Well--who doesn't like to run towards an empty beach?

I guess the tide was out.
I found some great treasures--not just sticks but dead fish.

We then got back in the car--
drove some more and found ourselves at 
a state park, hiking.

 
I found bridges to hang off in a semi-dangerous manner.



We found a spillway with a bridge that kind of discouraged dangling.


Yes--it was all so naturally wonderful.

Every once in awhile we would come
accross a helpful sign.
I am not the loud mouth in this picture.

Overall--a lovely way to say goodbye to May.

No comments:

Post a Comment