Thursday, October 03, 2013

Floodgate Cycles (4-5/13)

 In the Spring floodgates open and some of us go to see it.

 Talk about an "unguarded flowing liquid death trap".


 


 

 After looking at the raging water
a.k.a.  "unguarded flowing liquid death trap"--
we played at the park.

 I like to make sliding down the slide more challenging for E.

 

 Spring is also the time you get our your bike.

 I decided I needed to dispense with the training wheels.

 Look at me go!



 I made it look so fun. Daddy decided to join me.
(Yes...I know what you are thinking...where is his helmet?)








There's the helmet.  I decided I wasn't ready to bike by myself.
So when we took our show on the road--I went passenger style.

My Mommy's bike tire was flat so my Mom tried to go passenger style.
This did not last long. 




Grandpa Ed was there and he took over the cart.

Why yes we were quite snug and heavy.




Well my Mom decided passenger style was not her style.
She decided to get off and walk.




There Grandpa is crossing the cool bridge 
and enjoying a much easier load.

Splendid day for a bike ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment