Sunday, March 03, 2013

Water Wishes


 
 My Mama and E. took Auntie L. to visit yet more
"unguarded flowing liquid death traps."

 Maybe this one should be 
unguarded cascading liquid death trap?

 This one actually is pretty guarded as 
death traps go.

 Apparently Auntie L. and E. had a lot
of fun while I was busy improving myself academically.

 Then there are the large pools of liquid--I do not know
if these would be considered death traps.

 There was no life guard because as you can tell by E.'s face it was cold.

 The sun came out when I was invited to visit yet another nearby 
pool of beauty or death trap--I guess it just depends on if
you are a glass half full or empty kind of person.

 This floating dock is a pretty cool place to hang out.

 Here we are enjoying the sun on the embankment.

Traveling a little North 
we found a playground to explore.

 Who doesn't love this kind of sign in an inland city?

 Now this place is patriotic.

 You might remember this photo.

 You have to walk a little way out to get to the statue.
That is my Grandpa Ed in the background--camera ready.


Now--this body of water is 
just nice don't you think?
It does not look like a death trap to me--
a fun trap maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment