Saturday, March 02, 2013

Tourist Time

 I like it when people come to visit me.
I get to go places I did not even know were near my house.

 E. and I with my Grandfather and my cousin J.'s name sake.

 We found a rock named after our favorite mascot.

 It rained on us a little but we were happy just out tourist-ing with Auntie L.

 There are some long bridges going over a truly
"unguarded flowing liquid death trap"

 Despite the imminent danger below
Auntie L. helped us do some dance moves.

 E. held Auntie L.'s hand to keep her calm.

 But wait--there are yet more bridges to cross...

 This is the view.

 We are still on the bridge.

 In case you missed that view.

 Mama insisted I could not lean over the rail--
luckily there are these great holes in the bridge for viewing.

Yes--it is pretty cool.



 .View on the other side of the bridge.

 We also got to visit the building where
Daddy works.

There is a lot of old stuff to absorb.
 
There are even bridges inside.
Yes--it's fun being a tourist.

No comments:

Post a Comment