Thursday, March 14, 2013

Celebrating a Savior

We went to church on Christmas eve--then 
met up at my Aunt E. and Uncle R. house.

E. was very glad to see her cousin M.

It was an fun time with our cousins.

Christmas carols, cousins, and gifts.
 
Christmas morning we had the traditional hot chocolate, eggs,
pancakes, and Daddy reading Luke.

When it came to finally open those things
under the tree we had a great deal of sun
pouring through our windows.

E. all lit up like an angel.

I got some ideas.

I got more cars. 

But wait there's more.

My parents like us to open one present at a time--
that was impossible for me to follow.

This is one funny book.

E. joins to witness protection program
when my Mama asked her to pose with her present.

Once we had moved everything from under the tree it was time to play!
I am sure this is what Jesus would want us to do.
Hope your Christmas was great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment