Monday, February 13, 2012

"May the LORD deal with me..."

My cousin Drew got married to Jenna in December
and I got to be there.

Here is my cousin Lainey and cousin Mark--
still lovely and handsome--
with E. not cooperating.

Uncle Mark continued to try and bribe
E. into naming him her favorite.

My cousin Luke knows the way to our hearts--
yep--he just kept passing out the candy
until my Mom found him doing it.

We got moved to a different table
with our Dad.

Really all the reception offered
were desserts --so it made me extremely happy.
(That is Uncle Matthew behind the camera--
losing another draw to my Mom's quick flash.)

A. and I got a chance to show off our dance moves.

E. is not so much into dancing with her cousins.

Yes--it's true--
I am willing to let my cousins develop lifelong back issues
just so I can be carried around.

I was excited to hang out with
S. and L.--I really do not know who the
guy in the middle is...

Baby K. wasn't afraid to get out on the dance floor with me.
I can hardly wait until she can walk.

What a gorgeous couple!
(Klintworth Photography did a great job with wedding photos.
I especially liked this one because it caught my awesome bubble skills.)

No comments:

Post a Comment