Friday, July 01, 2011

Cousin Converts to Couple

Finally I arrive at the big event.
Here I am posing with my Aunt B. and RKL.

My cousin Lainey married her Mark.
(yes--she is lovely, he handsome,
and the photographer, Lauren Clark--amazing.)

I had to go talk to the bride for some cake.

I guess this happens all the time at wedding receptions.

E. was able to get a cookie.


E. spent a lot of time on people's laps.
Here she is with cousin Kathryn.

E. mostly wanted to be on the stage.

Here she is with Grandpa Marion.

Uncle Mark was always there to
get her off the stage.

My Mom tried to get E. to drink cranberry juice--but that was
unsuccessful.

Cousin A. and I had a stupendous time together.
There were fruity drinks that made our tongues blue.

Then there was the dancing.

You might remember our dance moves from before when we were Beauty and the Prince.

A. likes to lead.

Relatively speaking, the most amazing part of the wedding
was posing for the picture with all these
people.

No comments:

Post a Comment