Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Present Pandemonium

For the first time in my life I got to experience something
I guess these people in Kansas/Oklahoma do yearly.
Until now my only participation has only been watching my
Mommy pack up Christmas gifts to mail to Kansas.
We gathered in a big room at the hotel, one person dispensing
gifts in no order and one at a time each person opened a gift.
(I am not really sure what everyone's name is and I could not
tell you how I am related to each of them but I am and it is a big group.)

Unaware she was supposed to be watching
the gift unwrapping--E. found a tiger to love.

E.'s special kiss.

People had cameras ready for the perfect shot
and wrapping paper was gathered in bags.

Aunt B. shows off her gift and dimples.

E. directing everyone to watch Auntie M.
enjoy her beautiful new books.

E. opening her gift.

The shoes were cute but E.
was mostly interested in the candy.

I love opening presents.

This is a great gift.
What a lucky boy I am.

At some point a beach ball
was introduced into the festivities.

A. and E. found the beach ball more interesting than
the gift giving.

Finally E. got the ball and the day was a success.
(Let's hope my Mom figures out how to take an action shot
in the future.)

No comments:

Post a Comment