Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cowboy

My cousins and I went to the Cowboy museum.
This sculpture is called End of the Trail

This is John Wayne in bronze form.

E. was very excited to find bars from which to hang.

We were in the part of the museum with
stuff behind glass at first.

Then we moved to the more kid friendly section and
E. figured out how to get out of her stroller.

She got grabbed like this a lot the rest of our time there.

E. found a place to sit down and read.

We found some saddles to do some riding into the sunset.

I found a long horn that would let me pet him.

Then there was the campsite
complete with yummy plastic beans.

We went outside between buildings and
none of us fell into this pond.

My favorite part was the town.
Here we are at the bar--don't worry they were not
serving anything.

E. locked us all in jail.
Thankfully she was lenient.

We found this great outdoor area to explore.

I found this little stream nice.

Aunt Linda and Daddy found a place to work on
their Indian signs.
(Maybe they were just trying to hide themselves from the sun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment