Monday, June 08, 2009

Cape Argo

Align Center
We took a side trip to a place called Cape Argo--it was so beautiful I could not stop crying.


Here is a view of the beautiful sea stacks and surf.



We started hiking together...
Pictured: Phil--Oren's Grandpa, Oren, Shawn--Oren's Daddy, Aunt Valinda, Cousin Mackenzie, Val, Cousin Sierra, Great Aunt Cass, Grandpa Ed and my Mommy.


The sun made an appearance when we walked out to these cliffs.


Here the cliffs looking the other way...


Daddy and I went climbing on the cliffs.


There were great big puddles of water to play in.


Me exploring the cliffs (where were my parents--do I look like I am in danger?)


The cliff exploring was pretty cool.


Here I am with Daddy and my Grandpa further down the trail.
(Because of our cliff exploration--we got separated from the rest of the group.)



Once we got to the end of the trail Oren and I got into our car seats
and were ready to head back to Bandon.
What a fun day!

4 comments:

  1. Jeanette - your kid is the absolute cutest. I love the stories from Jonathan's perspective. I enjoy imagining the comments of Matthew and Peter if they were to read my words in their mouths at that age. No blogs then fortunately!!!

    Jonathan will have an unbelievable record of his life.
    Thanks for keeping up with this. It is a delight.
    Oh - and I am going to be a grandma in November :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful. What a sensitive soul you have to be moved to tears like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to very grudgingly admit that Oregon looks like a fun place to grow up.

    But Kansas is still the best place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyn--The grandma news is very exciting! Thanks for the encouragement (I really do need it sometimes.) I hope JEO will appreciate the blog. Hopefully one day he can take over and it will be a little more accurate. :)
    LJL--yes isn't it nice to see in one so young.
    BAAL-Thanks for what must be a painful admission--although growing up might be more fun with cousins no matter where you are.

    ReplyDelete