Saturday, June 06, 2009

A Bandon


Over Memorial Day week-end I stayed in the house behind me on the beach.


The first evening we were there--some of us went
to the beach to check it all out.
That is Oren's Dad--beside us, my cousins Mackenzie and Sierra with their Mom--Valinda--behind us, and my Daddy talking to my Grandpa Ed closest to the water.
(Valinda is married to my uncle Steve--my Daddy's step-brother.)


Everybody else went inside but Oren and I stayed out to do more exploring


Oren and I wanted to run into the surf (but our Daddies stopped us.)


There were birds everywhere--very fun to chase.


It was a really pretty beach with lots of cool sea stacks.


For a little while we got to climb on the rocks
(our Daddies stopped us from going higher.)


I just love the beach!
(even if it is cold and windy)

3 comments: