Monday, June 15, 2009

A Bandon Group

The reason I got to spend so much of my time in Bandon on the beach
was this group. These are some people my Mommy
spent 2 years in Africa with a long time ago.
In the back:Laurel (RPCV) Lara (RPCV), Becky, Pauline (RPCV),
Greta (RPCV), Liza, Mommy (RPCV), Daddy
In the front: Keith(RPCV), Chad, Richard (RPCV), Jeffery (RPCV),
Todd (RPCV), Ted (RPCV), Kevin.
I am not pictured--sad isn't it?

I was not always on the beach in Bandon.
My cousin Sierra and I got to sit in Grandpa Ed's lap.


Here I am with my Grandma Sybil--don't you like how you can see up my nose.

My Mommy insisted we take a group photo.
In the back: Grandma Sybil, Grandpa Ed, Daddy
In the front: Aunt Valinda, Cousin Mackenzie, Cousin Sierra, Me, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of RPCV's! What a fun time together. Lucky boy, lucky Mama. Lucky RPCV's to get to meet you.

    ReplyDelete