Saturday, February 18, 2006

B-Day +26

I'm really getting old. I've seen so much and done so much I really think I may be ready for either vacation, retirement, or mid-life crisis. I've been eating alot but because I have such an active lifestyle I metabolize everything just about as fast as I eat it. As such I have had to go to the icky place where they take all your clothes off and put cold things on you. I try to tell the big beings I don't like it by making as much noise as possible but they don't seem to care. They are so dense. At any rate, it appears I'm really not getting any bigger. In fact, I think I am still a little smaller than when I first started 26 days ago. It's not for lack of trying. I try to eat at the all you can eat buffet all day long and once in the middle of the night. I do like to mix sleeping with eating - they are such a perfect combination together. I can't get enough of either. I haven't had any other digit breakthroughs. I know that I hold the keys to so much more if I could only unlock the secrets of the digits. I think the big beings are kind of holding me back because they keep puting my digits in little protector things so that I can't get to them. This is really annoying. Well, got to go and eat before the buffet closes for the night.

2 comments:

  1. Jonathan if they aren't giving you enough to eat...you can come live with us..i am serious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan is allowed to make his own decision regarding your offer. However, I felt compelled to relate to him some circumstances not commonly known regarding the feeding of his cousins as infants when in the care of his dear Aunt.

    ReplyDelete