Saturday, February 11, 2006

B-Day +18


It's been a really busy week for me. I discovered my thumb which was a big winner. You can view the news story on that in another post. Another is that I have been working out. I can do some pushups if I want to but I don't like to show off when anyone is looking. I also like to role my head from side to side. It's bunches of fun and I can do it for hours. It's like a party for my neck. One of my grandma's came to visit. She was nice and couldn't seem to get enough of holding me - her picture is posted with this post (That would be Eric's mom - EO). I've been working on my expressions. This seems to be cause of great entertainments for the Whaa's. They make lots of noises at me that seem to approximate what I sometimes say but I can tell you they don't know what they are talking about or they have absolutly no ability to formulate and express a coherent thought. Yet more proof that longlasting, meaningful communication with these beings is going to be VERY difficult. Fortunately I now have the thumb.

I've been getting out a little bit. Yesterday I went to the river with the main Whaa's and some furry, red colored, four legged beings with an additional leg growing out of the back of them that swung back and forth. I found the rive very boring so I slept while one of the Whaa's carried me.

On another note; a couple of days ago I went to the place where they make you take off all your clothes and they poke you with sharp things and place cold round things on your chest, and do all sorts of aweful things to you. They strapped me to a table for a while and gave me a yummy flavored thing to go in my mouth - kind of like the all you can eat buffet spout (Jonathan is trying to say that he was circumcised on Thursday and that they gave him a cherry flavored passifier to make it all go better - EO).

Lastly I am happy to say that the thing that was attached to my tummy has finally fallen off. Until I post again... good by, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment