Monday, September 30, 2013

Friends and Other Favorites (4/13)

 
April is spring time in some places
and in visiting those places I get to see some dear friends.

 This is one of our more somber poses.

We decided we ought to let our sisters join us for a photo.

 Even though we don't live close by anymore 
we parked our car down the street
and took a walk to everyone's favorite country.



 We all piled on the couch for this one.

no-nonsense is tolerated with this group


 I could not miss the opportunity to visit my uppity friends.

 Our trip included some web mastery.

 Then we had a visit with the friends who are not so uppity.


 We all were a little uppity here.

 
 I changed my mind about never going to the
redwoods again.  
Even though it was raining--I promise--there was no ranting.

No visit would be complete without some seaside solace.

No comments:

Post a Comment