Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Easter Egging

At the end of March to celebrate new life we
dyed some eggs at my Nana and Papa's house
with my Great Aunt Cass.
 
Grandpa Ed was there too.

We wore aprons.

My Dad watched but did not really dye any eggs himself.

Papa watched too.

We did a really good job...
although I missed the paint we usually use.

Grandpa Ed was the most artistic of us all.

He even got a hairdryer involved in the fun.



When it was all over E. and Nana had some girl time.

My Mom attempted some photos when it was all
done but I guess I am tired of looking at the camera.

Here I am Easter day--behind the camera.

We had cake and other goodies.
It was raining out so there was no egg hunt.

E. tried to bond with O.

Finally I got my haircut by Miss J.
He is risen.
He is risen indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment