Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Amusement

I am not sure if you can pick me out of the crowd...
here I am in my Spring program.





As you can tell no one has realized my
star power yet---but it just a matter of time.

 Between days of rain--we have had a few beautiful days
in April.

We decided to take advantage of one of those gorgeous days
Outdoor seating, lovely view...

 This picture is nothing like our actual hike...

 Up ahead is Daddy pushing E.'s stroller
with Bear on a leash attached to it.

 There were some lovely views of this snow capped peak.


 Eventually, my camera crew will figure out how to get a better shot of
a mountain peak in the background.

 There is E...


 Me in a forced pose.

 Really we love hiking!

 This is the kind of pose I find extremely gratifying. 

 Yes--E. likes to chew on her clothes.
I have told her it is yucky--yet she persists.

 We walked all the way around the mountain. 

I  was cranky by the end.
gorgeous view...isn't it?

1 comment: