Monday, April 16, 2012

Second Celebration

E. got to celebrate her birthday with
a real party while our visitors were here and we had a floor in our kitchen.

A. and I got to  help decorate her new birthday cake--
looks great doesn't it?

 E. had fun blowing out the candles.


Doesn't she look good in a party hat?

Party hats for all!
 

 Then it was time for presents!


 
 E. really enjoyed her new toys.


K. enjoyed E.'s toys too!

 
 Then we enjoyed some tea time.
(My Grandma Lynn sent E. a toy tea set.)

We all enjoyed it.

 Tea makes everyone happy.

We paused for a very exciting group shot.

E. is always willing to show us she has a full range of emotions.
Two is fun to celebrate twice!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for your enthusiasm. My next post will be post Katie--I am not sure if I can face that. :(

      Delete