Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Excellent Effusion

I took Aunt L. on a trip to see waterfalls.
The last time I went on this tour we did not have E.

We hiked to the first falls.

I found some very attractive slugs.

We posed on this cool bridge.

We played in the stream near the falls.

More posing happened.


Susan Falls

Daddy carried E. on his back to the next falls.

There was a nice place to sit and watch the falls.

I think Aunt L. likes me.

More posing time.


Toketee Falls

This is on the hike up to the next falls.

Posing again.

Watson Falls

The next falls did not require much of a hike.


Whitehorse Falls

Final pose on this tour because it was cold and getting dark.

Clearwater Falls.
(Clean your lens.
Last time we went to some different falls, a different direction
and it was almost thirty degrees warmer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment