Sunday, July 27, 2008

Waterfall Tour (Part 2)


Halfway up the trail to Watson Falls upper viewpoint


Resting on the way up

Daddy and I get wet at Watson Falls upper viewpoint


Me, Mama and Daddy
at the top



TOKETEE FALLS
This was a big disappointment as it is closed--something about the collapse of the walkway and it being too dangerous--we did not even get to drive into the parking lot.



Jack Falls
(this one won't be in the brochure you get from the forest service)


Grandpa, Daddy and me artificially brightened in front of Jack Falls

Daddy and me also artificially brightened

Susan Creek Falls
(This is the only picture of these falls my Mama took. She had some strange desire to wade in the water and did not take one picture of my cuteness.)

3 comments:

  1. So amazing that you can see so many beautiful places in a short period of time...I have to drive 45 minutes to see a muddy lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We drove an hour to get the first waterfall...so it's not that close. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. That's some beautiful scenery there. The heat in Vegas makes me jealous.
    Yep, I am eventually getting all the pictures out. Hopefully I'll finish before I head back to Korea.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete