Saturday, December 03, 2011

I Saw the Sea and the Sea Saw Me

We took Aunt Linda to the beach to watch the sunset.

E. doesn't trust the sea so much.

She got better as time went on.

I think she might even have been enjoying it a little.


Aunt Linda generously shared her Dutch Love with
Fluffy. I kind of think Fluffy is a little young for coffee.

While Aunt Linda and E. enjoyed watching from the beach--
I got ready to go in.

Aunt Linda got out her camera.

E. found a shell.

I found a shell too.


Isn't the ocean amazing!
I thought I might have spotted a ship out there.


It was fun to see the sun on the water.

Unexpectedly, the sun was even in the sky for a little while.

Love the sunset over the sea.

God must really love Aunt Linda.

More important than the sunset--
I found a slug on the way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment