Saturday, August 20, 2011

Swimming Sessions


I had swimming lessons the last week of June
and my friend M. was in my class.


Most of my time in lessons is spent
trying not to get my hair wet.




My hair got wet around the edges
but I managed not to get the back wet.



What is fantastic about swim lessons at this age
is there is no attempt to try and get you to actually swim.


It's like a having a personal swimming assistant
to do all the work for you.


The last day of lessons they let us put on life vests
and venture into the deep end!


That's me refusing
to jump off the diving board.
As my goal is not to wet the hair--what other choice did I have?


I did jump off the side.



Look no personal assistant just me and the life vest.



After the deep end, it was time to go down the big slide.


My hair finally got wet but it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment