Saturday, August 20, 2011

Purple Playground


This summer I have been trying to
teach E. some important skills.



She is not always as enthusiastic as I would like.



She spends a great deal of her time asking for hugs.








It has been fun to share with her my love of the purple playground.



She can even safely climb stairs when she wants to.



I let her hang out with me for awhile.




Then it was time to push off down the slides.


E. needed some help from Daddy.


Then off she went.



I think she liked it.


Daddy took E. down the straight slide the first time.


Then it was time to let her try it by herself.




I got to catch her at the bottom.


E. did great.


Then it was time for a little hilarity.




We took a little walk around the neighborhood.


Yes--that is me--being my helpful self.


No comments:

Post a Comment