Thursday, August 04, 2011

Auto Array


In June people with cool cars drive them downtown to show them off.
(Yes--I do think Dad probably bought this one for me.)


E. was more interested in showing off her teeth than looking a cars.



There were cute cars you only see in Cars the movie.



This one looks like Santa's Sleigh doesn't it?



I put on my hat in honor of this cool pick up.


We paused for a family picture in front of this corvette.


Then everyone got into their cars
to drive them around town so even more people would
have trouble with that
"you shall not cover" commandment.


E. looked away from the cars as they passed by
I guess it was just too painful for her to say goodbye.



On our walk home we posed in front of this
resplendent red rhododendron.

No comments:

Post a Comment